What’s a cookie?
A cookie is a file, a small file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. It is usually made up of letters and numbers: our web server sends it to your browser’s cookie file.
Cookies allow web pages to work quickly and adapted to your preferences since they allow you to remember your visit when you access the page again.
Cookies are not harmful elements, since they are associated only with an anonymous user and their device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known.
Browsing this website assumes that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COOKIES: This type of cookie preserves your preferences through certain tools or services so that you do not have to configure them every time you visit our portal and, in some cases, they may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of audio-visual players, article sorting preferences, or compatible video playback speeds.
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS IMPROVEMENT COOKIES: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to this, we can study navigation on our website, and thus improve the range of products or services we offer.
- GEOLOCATION COOKIES: These are those used by programs that try to geographically locate the geographical location of the computer, smartphone, tablet, or connected television, to offer more appropriate content and services in a completely anonymous way.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: These are those used to identify your account as a user and the associated services when you register on our portal. These cookies remain as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. They can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our portal.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are those that allow you to effectively manage the advertising spaces on our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. Thanks to these, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: Third-party cookies can be installed on some of our pages that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer. The privacy policies of these third parties are unrelated to those of the Plataforma Educativa entities. When accessing these websites, you can decide whether you accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the internet, you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
How can I set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, certain services that require your use may not be available to you. Below we provide links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can consult our data in the Legal Notice.