participation and governance
At Gentis we have a continuous activity of production and exchange of goods and services. We work for social justice and equal opportunities for everyone. We are part of Plataforma Educativa and use the rest to achieve our social purpose. We are an independent entity and have organizational autonomy independent of the public administration or a for-profit company.
We have an inclusive governance system.
The direction of the entity goes hand in hand with the strategic direction of Plataforma Educativa, a direction shared between all the organizations and articulated through a General Directorate, three Executive Directorates, and a Service Management.
We are organizations born from people’s initiatives and concerns and where the basis of power is not in the ownership of capital.
- Department of Human Resources and Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Department, Quality and CSR
- Department of Digitization, ICT, and Communication
- Department of Finance and Research
- Department of Cooperation, volunteering, and participation
- Legal Department
- Department of Internationalization
- Ethics Committee.
- Equality Commission.
- Participation motor group.