Legal NoticeLegal Information
Browsing the website attributes the status of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices, and this Legal Notice. The user will be responsible, before the Gentis Foundation or before third parties, for any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Identification and communications
• Gentis Private Foundation
• CIF: G17679267
•Address: Salvador Espriu Street 85, 08005, Barcelona
• Tel.: 126.96.36.199
• E-mail: email@example.com
Registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Generalitat of Catalonia under number 2337.
Terms and Conditions
If the user does not agree with the conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operate through it.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data they communicate to FUNDACIÓ GENTIS and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of FUNDACIÓ GENTIS and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism, or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of FUNDACIÓ GENTIS or third parties, as well as obstructing the access of other users of the website and its services through the massive consumption of IT resources through which FUNDACIÓ GENTIS provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the FUNDACIÓ GENTIS computer systems or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information from them.
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of FUNDACIÓ GENTIS information and third parties.
Impersonate the identity of another user, of public administrations, or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless they have the authorization of the person holding the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Request data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications with sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
The fact of introducing a hyperlink on the web does not imply in any case, the existence of relations between FUNDACIÓ GENTIS and the ownership of the web page on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by FUNDACIÓ GENTIS of its contents or services. Those who wish to establish a hyperlink beforehand must request authorization from FUNDACIÓ GENTIS. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or start page of the website.
Likewise, you must refrain from making false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements and indications about FUNDACIÓ GENTIS or include illegal content, contrary to good practices and order.
FUNDACIÓ GENTIS is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials available on the website or for the actions carried out based on them.
In short, users who access this website can view its contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed in servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of FUNDACIÓ GENTIS, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
Exclusion of Gurantees and Responsibility
FUNDACIÓ GENTIS excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any responsibility for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to which has accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that could produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- The breach of laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage, and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, FUNDACIÓ GENTIS is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, FUNDACIÓ GENTIS declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. FUNDACIÓ GENTIS does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained either. FUNDACIÓ GENTIS is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.